Today's Homework that was given TODAY:
1. Geography: Map Book pg 40-44
2. Finish whatever ADMT work you have not done yet by today.
3. Complete Summary Writing 1 (downloaded from Google Sites)
4. Read Summary Writing Techniques
5. Science: Finish your work plan for your Performance Task
Homework that has to be handed in tomorrow:
1. Mathematics Journal (Choose 4 questions out of the 7 questions for Task 1 and write a 200-300 word "composition" about the video "Zero the Hero" for Task 2)
2. Mathematics Real Numbers Assignment 1 Corrections hand in to Jemima tomorrow.
3. Travel Declaration pass to Mr Nooh tomorrow.
4. ICT filming of some parts.
5. Chinese "Pearl Bird" finding of clues
Homework to hand in on Thursday(Reference for Cassandra:)] :
1. Mathematics Estimation and Approximation Assignment 1
2. HISTORY TEST ON THIS DAY!! *NOTE*
3. Leaders of Science Performance Task groups, Miss Audrey Tan would collect your email and handphone number on Thursday.
Other Homework and reminders: (Another Reference for Cassandra):
1. Science Performance Task: Progress Update 1 by 18 March 2011.
2. Science Homework Worksheet 5: Energy complete by Term 2 Week 2
3. Science Performance Task complete the WHOLE thing by 1st April and video to be submitted on a non-returnable CD/DVD
4. Complete your workplan for Science Performance Task by this week Friday
5. E-Learning Week is Term 2 Week 1 so there is no need to go to school for that entire week.
6. Speech Day/2011 Celebrations @SST is this Friday
Any others please comment below and I will edit it accordingly.